Yep, on our P-Day, Saturday, 09 August 2014, the Moleffs (first time), Seppis, and Meekers (both at least twice before) went Ziplining in Chonburi, Thailand.
Our package included:
- 3km of ziplines woven in the Thai jungle eco-system
- The highest zipline in Thailand
- One zipline over 300 meters (984 feet) long!
- 24 platform stations
- 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents
- Two sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
- Thai lunch which was very good - the Thais treat us very well
- Free tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park - feed the wildlife during the Journey to Africa portion of the tour
- R/T shuttle from Bangkok included in Air-con luxury 9 person van - About one hour each way.
- The service was excellent, if you ever come to Thailand we recommend you go ziplining.